Sunday, August 16, 2009

Defination of life


Human is a bitch. Sometimes we will feel very down and don't know what we're doing. Holy shit and i'm the bitch now. I'm always wondering whether pursuing an advanced diploma will make my life richer and healthier. But though I'm still cannot get the confirm answer. Never mind, keep trying to find it.


Today I went to my uncle's church(is it church?), I learned quite a lot of things but feel depressed as well. Why? It's because they are rich, and their lifestyle is totally different with me. He treated us dinner that costs RM8xx. I really have no comment on it.


Besides that, I met some new friends( shouldn't categorize them as friends, as we didnt talk so much with each other), it made me felt that English Communication is definately important in our life. Communication may be a tough skill as well. So, we must learn it.


Few days ago, my grandma passed away. I went back to Johor to the funeral. Well, no comment as well. Goodbye grandma. I'll miss you.


No comments: