How come I feel so boring today.........
I'm trying to complete my assignment, this is good sign, but when I tried to go for exercise, I felt tired and lazy. Rider, come to me asap!
Exam is coming soon, soon, and soon. After exam, what can I do? Really nothing can do. If I go back, I will play around, clubbing, and become worst. If I stay at KL, I can do many things and part time. OK la, stay at KL la~
Celestine, I wish you could be with me. I feel so lonely and meaningless without you, I really wish that your company would set you off. Come back to Malaysia, I'll bring you to Sigapore again once I've graduted.
I went to Yng Bhg. Tan Seri Dr Lau Ban Tin's talk, he's totally impressed me!~ But what advise he gave me was....YOUR ATTITUDE MUST CHANGE! I really get stunned by him. To be like him, I have to study more than him as knowledge is very important. Thus, study study and study, learn, learn, and learn, this is life.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment